Sunday, May 07, 2006


I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS ...

Addicted as I am to other folk's blogs one of my own was not on my 'to do' list. I blame the virus I went down with last weekend. The flu kind not the other sort. Been feeling too ill to be creative in the normal way of things so I thought 'what the heck'. Not that this first attempt is likely to work too well, as I can't be bothered reading the instructions too carefully. Will try harder next time.

Did manage to set up a new 'kitchen corner still life'. Fortunately not much effort required. Sometimes for painting ... this ones just for looking at. The background is one that got painted a couple of years ago.

The geraniums grow like weeds in the garden ... I think they look jolly in Mum's old vase. She would have loved them.

No comments: