1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
OK I'll play .... but I'm going to cheat a little Heli and include some of the facts I've disclosed when tagged previously.
I have a phobia about looking at large ships or underwater wrecks. TV documentaries about the Titanic or similar, have me heading for the hills. Even a still image of a fully intact ship on the ocean sends a feeling of hot lead to the pit of my stomach.
- When I was 8 years old, I won an award at school and was allowed to choose any book I wished as a prize. I asked for a cookery book. I was disgusted to be presented with a thin volume that explained how to make tea, buttered toast and fairy-cakes, when what I actually wanted was how to make Coq au Vin and Tart Tatin. Odd how we're who we are so early on.
I am the only woman I know who doesn't like talking for hours on the phone. For me they're a tool for saying the minimum of words to get my message across, then hang up. I'm a pictures person, I like to see folks eyes as they speak... so sit me down with another face opposite and I can chew the fat as good as the rest of 'em.
- I dislike shopping for or wearing new clothes ...I know, I'm one weird female! With the obvious exception of lingerie and shoes, I much prefer to buy my clothes secondhand. It wasn't easily done in the UK where charity shops are usually full of boring tat, but for some reason, here in Cyprus there is a more colourful and interesting assortment of tat to play with.
- When the boys were small, my favourite holiday location was Mousehole, Cornwall. I have a painting in my home by Nigel Hallard, viewed from a position on our special bit of harbour beach. If I could be confident it would 'feel' the same, I would like to go back one day.
- For the last several years I've had lunch about once a week at the Meze Taverna in old town Limassol. Every time, I always order Kikoula's fresh home-made humus with hot pitta bread and a glass of white wine spritzer without ice ..... every visit Diomides continues to ask me for my order and never assumes ... though I do detect a twinkle in his eye. Occasionally I'm tempted to ask for a pork chop, but I'm afraid he'd faint.
- I am an obsessive up-cycler, my most treasured possessions and art materials are almost as old as I am ;)
Here are the 'happy' taggees I have chosen. I shall leave a message on your blogs to give you to good news. Participation of course isn't compulsory, but would be very interesting :)
Emmapardos I would love to know more about :)
Artmind … a new Etsy European Street Team member it would be good to know better.
Sion Lee. He’s been busy with Indiepublic recently, so may not have time to come out to play.