Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Four Seasons - Greeting cards

I used to make lots of greeting cards, particularly when I was teaching papercraft techniques at the local craft shop. But haven't done many for a while. Today I had a whale of a time using my Four Seasons paintings for this set of cards.

There's a greeting on the front of each and they're blank inside:

Thinking of You


Just for You


Happy Birthday


Christmas Greetings.


They are 4 ins x 5 3/4 ins.


I layered the images onto gorgeous heavy cream textured cardstock and packed them up with matching envelopes in re-sealable clear packets. I've also made a set of 4 Christmas ones too :) Yikes! Nearly September .... Christmas is coming!


2 comments:

Heli said...

It definately feels strange to think about Christmas when it's +30 degrees here in Istanbul :) But sure it is coming and you are well prepared for that. Beautiful cards!

Bee Skelton said...

Hi Heli lovely to see you here! Thanks for popping in. I'm just loving your little frock embroidered canvases! :))