Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not quite vertical ... but getting there.

Just want to say a big thank you too all the people who posted 'get wells & good wishes' on the blog, sent emails or posted messages on my various forums. Every single one of them was just terrific to receive and cheered me up more than I can say. It'll take me a while to catch up with everyone, but rest assured you are all treasured!

After 10 days in bed with assorted heavyduty pharmaceuticals for company, we are now on Plan B, and Dr S has given me the green light to 'move around a little'. All I can say is that as someone who previously required a near death experience to pop even a paracaetamol .... I now consider myself a convert and 'temporary junky'. Those of you who've experienced slipped discs/trapped nerves etc will know exactly what I'm saying .... apart from both my childbirth experiences, I can honestly say so far no pain has been so severe.

Anyway enough whingeing! I'm a great believer in turning negatives into positives where possible so read my next post to see what else I've been doing whilst flat on my back! Those of you with dirty minds can smother your sniggers and go to to the back of the class ;0

No comments: