Sunday, September 25, 2011

Painting outdoors in the garden

Fruit Trees
Oil on canvas
I've been dodging rain for a few days and finally completed this painting outdoors in the bottom garden.  It features citrus trees, grapevine and bougainvillea, which have interesting contrasts of foliage.

By the way, I've recently started posting work-in-progress images on Twitter.  If you're interested to see go to http://twitter.com/bsart .... or look at my Tweets list in the right-hand margin.

I've been trying out my new light-weight plein air easel set-up.  So far so good.  Off to the mountains for my next project.


4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Another pretty picture
Julie xxxxxxx
Sent you an email the other week, not sure if you got it.......

Bee Skelton said...

Thanks Julie. Would it be possible for you to send the email again. Haven't had one from you recently. It'd be lovely to hear from you.
Hugs Bee x

Frank Zweegers said...

Looks really great!

Bee Skelton said...

Thanks Frank. Glad you like it.
Bee