Thursday, December 14, 2006

CHRISTMAS TEDDY


Finished stitching a Christmas Teddy in time to fly to England with us tomorrow! Hope Ben likes him!

Goodness knows how, but managed to get all art/craft projects finished, so can start the New Year with a brand new set of ideas. At the moment the plan is to start painting BIG!

Jolly pre-Christmas get-togethers with friends all accomplished, house cleaned within an inch of it's life and everything packed for the trip. H still trying to work out how my stuff fills the whole of a huge suitcase and part of his little one...bless him. Instruction lists compiled for our dog/housesitters who arrive at noon tomorrow, then off we go.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my Blog friends. See you in 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. What a great little xmas bear - he is sure to love it and people are sure to love your blog. I have mentioned your blog @ #374 on my blog - 21 21 21 Great Blogs To Read.
The easiest way to find my blogs is via a search on Google.
Key in - Krazy Kelvin
Click - I'm feeling lucky