Friday, April 13, 2007


I spent most of yesterday in town meeting with the girls. First coffee with Carole on her beautiful flower bedecked terrace, then off to pick up a painting that Panyiotis has framed for me. He's fixed it to a wood block and painted the sides charcoal grey, then floated it in a simple charcoal frame with a gap creating a shadow around. I'm pleased with the result and may try this again.
After lunch with Ann and Jenny, by the time I was home, there was only time for a tiny painting. These embroidery scissors have seen lots of action in the past, but recently are largely redundant. They make an interesting still-life though.
The finished painting can be seen on my Studio Bee Gallery blog.

2 comments:

Lisa Lorenz said...

I love this colorful one so Much Bee! Just beautiful!

Bee Skelton said...

Thank you very much Lisa. I enjoy this style more than any other at the moment and I want to do more, but much larger. Bee